Katana 1€ to 79€
Katana 80€ to 199€
Katana 200€ to 599€
Katana over 600 €
Fuchi - Kashira
Suitcase and box
Katana Bag (Bukuro)
Set wooden weapon
House and Objects
What a difference in a katana and an Iaito
The different types of steel
How to choose your katana
Accessories and maintenance of Iaito and katana
Little katana dictionary
What disciplines to practice with a katana or an iaito
Musashi Miyamoto the greatest samurai Japan has ever known
The laikidoka sword: the bokken
Kendo, the legacy of the samurai
The making of a katana
The Habaki of the katana
The Saya of the katana
The Hamon of the katana
The Tsuba of the Katana
How to measure a katana or an iaito
The Sageo of the katana
The history of the Japanese sword - 1
The history of the Japanese sword - 2
Custom katanas and iaitos
Chanoyu, the Japanese tea ceremony
The boshin war or the last samurai
The best incense from Japan
Renovation of Japanese swords
Terms and conditions
Clubs & Communities
Katana "NÔH" Steel
Click on the magnifying glass to see the zoom
Katana "NÔH" Steel
Katana NÔH Maru steel 1045 .The tsuba shows scenes from the traditional Japanese Noh theater, which, although created in the 13th century, is still very popular today.
- Shinogi Zukuri style blade with flute (Bo-Hi), hand forged from 1045 carbon steel.
- The blade is sharpened with the integrated Hamon line for a very authentic look.
- Black cotton handle in a classic hineri-maki style.
- Shiny red lacquered scabbard (Cha Urumi style) in wood, where the grain of the wood is still visible.
- With long fishing rod, which is fixed in the handle with 2 bamboo sticks (Mekugi). The sword is therefore completely removable.
- No plastics are used, only high quality genuine materials are used.
- The blade clamps (Habaki) and washers (Seppa) are made of brass.
- The traditional handle coil is lined with real spoke skin.
- All ornaments (Tsuba, Fuchi, Menuki, Kashira) are made of metal.
- Comes with protective fabric cover and in an attractive collector's box.
- Each original John Lee sword comes with a seal and certificate.
Handle length: 26.5cm
Blade length: 73 cm
Total length: 100 cm
Weight (without Saya): 1100 g
CATEGORY D WEAPON - SALE TO MINORS FORBIDDEN
French law requires us to verify the majority of the customer for the sale of a category D weapon.
Please send us a photocopy of your identity document using the order form that you will receive by email following your purchase.
You can also send it to us by post or email: email@example.com.
Order with payment obligation (Exchange or refund possible within 14 days), details in our general conditions of sale in the "Customers" section at the bottom of the page.
Delivery time: Within 5-7 days for our items in stock, maximum 3 weeks for items made to order, 10 to 14 weeks for our custom katanas and iaitos.
If you want a specific delivery date, please let us know before ordering. We strive to send your order as soon as possible according to the productions. Delivery times are indicative and may vary.
199.00 € -- Katana only
234.00 € -- Katana + 1 line laser engraving
Place your text here if Engraving (paid option)
Read or write a comment
Add a comment
4- Very good
Copy the image
KingEshop - E-commerce